Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, September 3, 2010

Jacuzzi Time

Summer is almost over and cold season will be here soon. I haven't even got the chance to go to the beach or even swim in the pool. Though we've been to England and Rome for close to three weeks and another week in NJ and PA for our summer vacation, but still no 'summer water' involved for me. I guess I would just content myself in the jacuzzi and take a warm and relaxing dip to make up for the lost summer beach escapade. Yeah, we have a jacuzzi in our bathroom that we barely use. It's such a waste sometimes to think that I have used it only once last year and not at all this year. But now that I need to relax after an exhausting trip recently, I guess I'll see more of my jacuzzi this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment