Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, November 22, 2010

Best Invention Ever

To say that I love my ipod is an understatement. I think it is the most clever invention ever and to think that I was hesitant to own one! When ipods first came out I thought it would just be a waste of money to buy one since whatever features they might have could be acquired from my laptop anyway, except that ipods are more convenient to carry around. But a year ago when I had the privilege of owning an ipod, I asked myself why didn't I get it sooner. I have several audiobooks of some of my fave authors in my ipod, and tons of songs of my fave Barbra Streisand. So wherever I go I can just wear my earplugs and enjoy my fave stories or songs. I even downloaded free kids' games in my ipod which keep my son busy and occupied while we wait for food in a resto. It's really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment