Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Love Sale

I went to the store yesterday to use my 30% off coupon before it expires that day. I didn't really have a clue what to buy, I just went there to browse and see what they have. It was the first time I've set foot on that store after the holiday rush, and it was as quiet as a cemetery. I started browsing through the clearance rack for women's clothes and nothing really caught my interest. I purposely didn't pass by the kitchen section otherwise I'll be coming home with bagfuls of items again, and I don't have space for new kitchenware anymore.

And the next best thing in the store is the Children's section. They have tons of toys and baby clothes that were on sale. Though I have a son, I always gravitate towards the girls clothes because they're so adorable and cute. I guess it was just my wishful thinking to have another baby girl but that's not gonna happen. I ended up buying pants and educational toys which my son is into right now. I saved quite a lot, I love sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment