Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hey It's New England Weather

Honestly, I feel like Autumn never came. Most of the time it was raining so the foliage never really changed color that much, and now all of a sudden we're experiencing winter-like weather. Yes its weird but it's been snowing like crazy in my neck of the woods. It's funny how New England weather changes abruptly. Early this morning it was very sunny but chilly and windy. By early noon it became cloudy but still windy and then it rained unceasingly. And then the temperature dropped and the rain turned into wet snow late in the night. Well I've lived here long enough to get used to this kind of weather changes. I'm just glad I have heated blanket to keep me cozy during the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment