Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, August 15, 2011

No More Running Out of Batteries

I'm sure most moms like me would agree that they spend a lot on batteries since most toys nowadays are battery operated. Most of my son's toys need batteries. His latest fave toy is the one he got for his birthday - a remote controlled car that uses six triple A batteries on the remote control and another 6 double A batteries on the car, how expensive! If he plays with the car for maybe two hours in a day, which he really does since it's new and he's still excited about it, in three days the batteries will be out. Thank God for aaa rechargeable batteries, I don't need to spend too much on batteries. My son won't bug me to change the batteries in his toys anymore and I don't have to rush to the store if I ran out of batteries too. It's a win-win situation for everybody, everybody happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment