Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, August 17, 2009

Browsing Through Old Pictures

My parents' 50th wedding anniversary is a few days away. I had to divulge the 'secret' plan to them since I was caught calling up some immediate relatives on the phone. They didn't want to have any big celebration at all, they wanted to be as practical as can be. But since this is a great milestone and not a lot of couples are fortunate enough to reach this far, my siblings and I wanted to have something memorable for our parents.

We're going to have a very small celebration with very close relatives and friends on the invite list, to respect my parents' wishes. My siblings and I contributed to make this happen and I'm very excited that all three of us are here to celebrate with our parents. It's very seldom that my brother and I can take time off and fly here at the same time.

Right now I'm very busy prepping our house for the occasion. I felt nostalgic seeing through the albums of our childhood while looking for my parents' old pictures. I even saw some of the pictures of our orlando vacations with my hb, that I've been looking for in a while. I thought I brought everything with me to the states. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing our friends and relatives this weekend. I don't know how long ago I've seen them last. And this will be their first time to see my little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment