Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, October 22, 2010

Pampering Time

Yesterday, I went to my hairdresser friend to get some pampering. Actually I didn't get any hair cut or hot oil treatment, but a foot spa. The last time I had a foot spa was a year ago when I went to the Philippines for a much needed vacation. It really felt good to have somebody scrubbing and massaging your legs and feet. And to finish off of course I also got a pedicure, and then manicure and eyebrows plucking are the icing on the cake.

One thing I used to do on my own was to pluck my own eyebrows. But for some awkward reasons I just couldn't do it anymore. It's not the same anymore since I use a pair of reading glasses so I can see things up-close. Wearing them while plucking eyebrows is just ridiculous for me. So I need to go to a salon to have my eyebrows plucked or waxed. But if I couldn't go, I just have to deal not only with bushy eyebrows but also with a little wrinkle around the eyes. It's a good thing I can get the wrinkles under control with my very reliable
eye wrinkle cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment