Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, February 4, 2011

Neat Record Organizer

I get a lot of mails everyday mostly investments statements, bills and important documents. The most recent documents I file in the second drawer of my computer table for easy access when I need them and the old ones I neatly put away in the closet in the upstairs home office. I would only keep financial records up to seven years at the most, and then shred them later, but my husband wouldn't want to get rid of them. So I've come to a point when I'm already fed up keeping them. It would be neat to have a scanner software that would organize our financial records and other important documents to a database that we can access anytime we want with just clicks in the computer rather than going through boxes of files. Not a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment