Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Of Riding a Motorcycle

I used to toy on the idea of riding my own motorcycle when I was younger but didn't get the chance to even ride one by myself. When I went on vacation to the Philippines in the summer of 2009, I was amazed at how much motorcycles I saw on the road. They were the most convenient form of transportation considering how bad the traffic could get in the main thoroughfare in the city. But I thought the the local government was to lax in allowing too many kinds of transportation on the road , I thought they're not helping ease the traffic but just making it even worse. People on motorcycles just popped out from all directions mostly very young teenagers. I wonder if they had motorcycle insurance because I noticed how they can be too daring on the road. I guess, I'll just stick to driving a car rather than riding a motorcycle alongside reckless drivers on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment