Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day Saver

Smartphones are the best if not one of the best inventions ever. Since I'm hooked to the latest technology I normally couldn't last the day without logging on my laptop to read the news, check my emails and basically to keep myself abreast with the goings-on around me. But when my laptop crashed and I had to send it for repair not only once but four times, I was without a laptop for months but I survived. How? Well because of my smartphone! Smartphone saved the day. And to think that I was not that sold to spending so much money for a phone, but it was worth every penny. It was a smart decision switching to smartphone. There are tons of choices in the market actually like blackberry playbook with lots of interesting features too. But one's decision of a smartphone depends on his or her needs, to each his own. All I can say is I'm happy with the one I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment