Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Memorable Wedding

One of the most memorable milestones in my life was when I got married. My fiance then was overseas while I planned all the details of a perfect wedding, from wedding invitations to list of menu in the reception. He flew in a week before the wedding while his family arrived just in time for the Despedida de Soltera. My brother and his family also took time off from their busy schedules and flew in to join us. It was a very exciting experience and my sentimental touch was written all over the event. Both our families and close friends were part of the nuptial celebration and also had participation during the reception. It was very intimate. I just enjoy putting together any event, and my wedding was the best one I've done, if I have to say so myself ;-).


No comments:

Post a Comment