Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, July 13, 2009

Potato Salad

Potato Salad is a staple at any cookout. Every year I try different potato salad recipe that I find online. And this year, during our 4th of July celebration I tried this very easy and tasty recipe I saw at Food Kraft's website. It complimented my grilled back ribs and chicken bbq very well. It's also my first time to use celery seeds and I must admit it made this dish really refreshing.

POTATO SALAD
INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup Mayonnaise

1 Tablespoon yellow mustard

1/2 teaspoon celery seed

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/8 teaspoon pepper

4 cups cubed potatoes, cooked
2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
1 onion, chopped
2 stalks celery, sliced

1/3 cup dill pickle relish
DIRECTIONS
1. Mix first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients, mix lightly

3. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.


Yield - 8 servings

1 comment:

  1. That looks so yummy Te Mir! By the way, I embrace this food now--before I can't(I just threw-up.. eww). Thanks God that I survive the food hindrance already.. w

    Anyway, thanks for being my First Commenter of this post:
    http://www.cacainadjourney.com/2009/05/celtics-vs-magic.html

    Thanks a lot Te Mir and have a safe trip in PI. Will you still eat potato salad in there?

    ReplyDelete