Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Back to Reality

As soon as I arrived from my two-month vacation, the first thing I did was to clean the fridge. I threw a lot of left-over food that have gone moldy, and I took out and washed all the shelves and drawers. Then I cleaned the kitchen counters and kitchen sink really well and also vacuumed and spot-cleaned the kitchen floors. I just couldn't function properly with a dirty kitchen, I really had to clean it before I retire from that 27 exhausting hours flight back home, call me OC but I guess I'm proud to say that I am, lol. We all went to bed at past 2am, I woke up at 11am while I let my two boys to get as much sleep as they can. I'm already missing my Nanay (mom) who always made life so easy for me. I practically lived like a single woman while on vacation. My Nanay was always there to take care of my son while I do my errands out. I practically did nothing while I was with Nanay, she took care of everything. Now that I'm back to reality, there's nobody to turn to but me.

1 comment:

  1. So you're back to your home sweet home! I thought all the while that you are still here in the Phils. When did you leave? And how was the flight?
    I presume it's not as difficult when you were alone. Take your time in those chores. Bska may jetlag ka pa!

    ReplyDelete