Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

School Morning Blues

When I took my son to school today, he was unusually clingy. He didn't want to walk from the car to his classroom. It was very chilly this morning so I thought that maybe he was just cold and wanted to be held. But when we got to the classroom, he asked me if I could stay with him too. Though the classroom desks were filled with interesting things about their Farm Theme, my son was just ignoring them. But I know there's one thing that he couldn't resist, the sand table. So I took him to the sand table and played with him for a minute or two. And when I saw that he was having fun already, I kissed him goodbye and he let me go without a problem. Well even pre-schoolers can have first-day-of-school morning blues too, but the sand table saved the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment