Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, November 23, 2009

My Sanctuary

My kitchen is like a sanctuary to me, it is my favorite part of our home. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen doing not just cooking and preparing food for my family, but also doing a lot of things. I have a computer table in the kitchen which serves as my little office. That is where I plan the meals; pay the bills; answer phone calls; check emails; and a lot more. While sorting through tons of junk mails the other day, I saw this magazine with colorful pictures of kitchen designs and styles. Oh how I admired those copper sinks; top-of-the-line appliances and to-die-for kitchen styles. Now I couldn't help but daydream again of my ideal kitchen. Well though I am not feeling it coming true anytime soon, its just good to dream after all its free to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment