Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Present for Myself

I'm usually excited to visit the mall at this time of the year and sort of hang out at the home and kitchen area and admire their dinner sets and sterling silver flatware among many others. There are tons of different designs and patterns of dinnerware on display during the holidays, and I must admit that I'm literally drooling over them.

Two years ago I bought a set of dinnerware with Christmas pattern and this year I'm planning to buy a new set of stoneware for everyday use. I truly deserve to get myself a gift for Christmas, and I will go for things that get me weak on the knees, lol. I saw different great patterns that I like at Pfaltzgraff and they can be used not only for everyday meal but for sit-down dinner to entertain friends and family as well. And also they will easily compliment the food that I'm planning to make on Christmas dinner. By the way, do you know that you can get a lot of dinner idea recipes at Yahoo! Food? Yup, despite my numerous cookbooks, I still get recipes online.

No comments:

Post a Comment