Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Enjoying the Backyard More

Geez, it is true what they say, there are no two similar days in New England. Yesterday was one great day, in fact my son enjoyed a dip in his pool with his little friends. But today was a completely different story, we had a scary thunder storm in the afternoon I had to unplug all our appliances. Summer is just around the corner and I expect to be spending a lot of times in the backyard with my son. Hopefully the weather will get much better, that is more sun and less rain. I also wish we had an outdoor fireplace so we can stay out longer in the backyard and enjoy some roasted marshmallows and smores. My son loves the outdoor and camping in the backyard is something he is looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment