Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Such a Waste of Paper

I've been so pre-occupied with lots of things lately that I've got no time to go through my mails anymore. Each day I get tons of catalogs, flyers, life insurance quotes, ads, coupons, and what have you. I just pick out the bills and set aside the rest that are not really urgent but still needs my attention and toss the junk in the recyclables. I can't believe how much papers are wasted from the catalogs alone that I just toss in the trash without even flipping through them. I always go online anyway for just about anything that I want or need to know, so catalogs from the snail mail are not necessary anymore. I just hope these companies will stop sending me stuffs I don't need already.

No comments:

Post a Comment