Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Love to Give Personalized Gifts

I find it difficult sometimes to get gifts for people who already have everything, just like my hb. But you can never go wrong when you give something personalized, something that the receiver can identify with. I love giving personalized gifts mostly to kids of my friends. I've given personalized photo albums, personalized Christmas ornaments, personalized wedding crocks and mugs. The last personalized gifts I ordered were kids' stools as birthday presents. Now I need to think about what gift to give hb on Father's Day, and I guess I have an awesome idea, nickname beer glasses! Yup, I know my hb would love to have his fave refreshments in a cute personalized beer glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment