Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, May 21, 2011

No Rain At Last

For the first time in long wet week, I saw sun and felt warmth longer today. What a perfect day! Hopefully tomorrow we'll have the same nice weather again so I can finally finish planting all my flowers in the bed. On the upside of things at least the rains really hydrate my plants but also the downside to it is the grass grows faster than they should so hb has to mow as often as possible. And also I would much rather take the light rain and drizzles even if happens everyday than get devastating heavy rains that caused great floods just like in the south. It's hard to imagine how the people who have lost all their properties are coping up after this catastrophic incident. I'm sure it is hard to build again, motorhome repairs would have been better than building anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment