Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Yard Work

For the past days I've been busy doing yardwork cleaning and weeding my flower beds and planting annual and adding more perennial flowers. I went crazy again with buying flower plants, if only money is not an object I could have bought a lot more. Aside from impatiens, day lily, lily of the valley, ground covers and pink flowers, I also planted petunia, marigold, and begonia of various colors in flower boxes and pots and I put them in the deck. I still have mulch to apply in one of the flower beds and some more flowers to plant on the edges of the beds too. I can't wait to see all my flowers in full bloom. There are still a lot more to do in the yard, but I just couldn't do everything alone. I hired the services of a landscaper to do clean and edge the middle bed and around the trees. And I guess it's hb's time to do his part and put his honda lawn mowers to use. With all the rains we get the grass grows fast and needs to be wowed frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment