Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Baked Shrimps with Ritz Crackers Crumbs

Here's another easy recipe for you. The original recipe calls for scallops, and since scallops are very pricey, I substituted shrimps. I keep a big pack of medium shrimps in my freezer so I have them handy when I need to stir-fry veggies with shrimps or cook Mung Beans with Shrimps instead of pork (Ginisang Monggo). This dish smells really good while baking in the oven, you can not resist to eat them right after baking. Everything really tastes and smells good with butter! We had this for lunch today and I partnered it with Couscous with Broccoli.

BAKED SHRIMPS WITH RITZ CRACKERS CRUMBS


INGREDIENTS

1 lb Shrimps, deveined and pat dry
6 tbsp butter, melted and divided
10 pcs Ritz Crackers
salt and pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
PROCEDURE:
1. Preheat oven to 375 deg. F
2. Put Ritz crackers in a ziplock bag and crush into crumbs, set aside.
3. Pour half of the butter on the shrimps and stir to coat.
4. Sprinkle the shrimp with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
5. Arrange the shrimps in a shallow buttered casserole.
6. Cover with Ritz crackers crumbs.
7. Pour rest of the butter over crumbs
8. Bake for 15 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. This looks so good. There is one thing I would change. I would add either the garlic powder to the butter or use minced garlic. This is one that I have to try. Thank you so much for posting this. I even have everything needed in my kitchen.
    Martha

    ReplyDelete