Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's Not Wrong to Help But,,

...don't extend credit that would affect your own.

I'm happy that having bad
credit report has never been a problem to my hubby and I. We are both responsible people when it comes to handling our finances and credit so we enjoy high credit score. Unlike some people we know who are over dipping into all kinds of debts that are beyond their means which obviously affected their credit negatively. And one friend was not smart enough accommodating a relative to make a loan using his credit, so when that relative defaulted my friend had to assume responsibility but only after his credit was already badly damaged. Last time I head that friend I was talking about is not anymore in speaking terms with the relative he extended his credit to. I'd say it's not not wrong to help, but I wouldn't extend credit that would affect my own, especially with relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment