Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lost Momentum

I haven't been in the gym for over two weeks now. When I had food poisoning about two weeks ago, I had that stabbing pain in my tummy for at least two days. I was afraid to take my usual food consumption, it was like I was on diets for quick weight loss for two days, only eating wheat toasts without any spread on, not even butter and hot green tea. When I moved I would feel pain in my tummy, it was like I had muscle spasm. Even when I felt better I opted not to attend the Zumba class in the gym so as not to jiggle my tummy. But it was a bad call because I kind of lost the momentum of going to the gym. I hope to hit the gym again next week while the little guy goes to summer camp. I need to get the lost drive back.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard once you've taken a break to get back into it! Stay positive, you can do it. Hope it's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete