Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, July 19, 2010

Pots and Planters


I love working in the yard and get my hands dirty. I love tending to my beds of flowers and herbs. Spring and summer are two of the seasons that I love most because that is when I can enjoy looking at my fabulous flowers and appreciate the hard work I've done. I normally plant annuals and add more perennials to add vibrant colors to my flower beds.

I've always wanted to plant vegetables like tomatoes but I'm hesitant to do so. Though we have large backyard to accommodate vegetable patches, it is however rocky that it wouldn't be ideal to plant any vegetable. So my best solution to still enjoy fresh vegetables in the summer minus the large vegetable beds is planting them in outdoor planters. I have a large deck where I could put these planters which means I could have a variety of vegetables to plant.

I also have several indoor plants that I enjoy all year round. They need to be transferred to new indoor planters though as some of them are really thriving well. Speaking of indoor planter I found several pots and planters with elegant styles at eplanter.com that can also be used outdoor. I found these planters really good buys.


No comments:

Post a Comment