Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, September 25, 2010

An Exciting Reunion

So my best friend and I have been planning to have a reunion for a long time. About five years ago, we visited her in her North Carolina house but unfortunately we didn't have time to visit the outer banks to bum in the beach, that would have a lot of fun. Having come from tropical weathered country, we both love hanging in the beach. This time it would be an exciting reunion if it ever pushes through because unlike the last time when I didn't have a kid of my own, this time my best friend's daughter will have a little playmate too. They haven't seen my son who is already 4 years old now. I'm sure this reunion will be an exciting one.

Anyway, my friend has recommended staying in one of the Carolina Designs
Outer Banks vacation rental by the ocean front. I like it that there many fun family activities that we could do in the outer banks like swimming, surfing, hang gliding, para-sailing, biking, fishing, crabbing, golfing, water skiing, and kite flying. We love taking tours and learn about the rich history of many famous historical places and in the outer banks we can visit places like the Whalehead Hunt Club and Wright Brother's Memorial. I'm so looking forward to this beach vacation.



No comments:

Post a Comment