Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Late Night Habits

I've been staying up late the past nights doing holiday preparation rush. Well, actually even if there are no upcoming holidays, I'm always up late anyway. I'm a night person, I function well at night. I can finish lots in my to-do-list at night while my little one and hb are in bed snoozing away and the house is very quiet. But though I get a lot of things done when I stay up late, it's not without a downside. Not only don't I get enough quality sleep at night, I'm also doing my skin a lot of disservice so to speak. I get dark circles and wrinkles around my eyes I now use wrinkle cream to help contain the problem. I don't like to get skin problems like this but I also can't promise to change my late night habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment