Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Fitness Goal

I started going to the gym two weeks ago and I'd say it felt great to finally take charge of my health again. I want to get in better shape and get as much stamina as I can to keep up with my very active toddler. Even if I have my own treadmill; weights; and yoga accessories at home, actually enough to create my own home gyms, I still feel I will be more productive if I'm with friends with the same fitness goals like I have.

Anyway, I enjoyed my first stint in the Zumba class. Zumba is a fusion of Latin and International music that creates a dynamic, exciting, and effective fitness system. Since I love to dance ballroom, Zumba does not feel like I'm exercising at all. It feels more like I'm partying, so I'm enjoying every minute of it.

In my 5'4" frame, my goal is to get back into my comfortable weight of between 120 and 125 lbs. Right now my weight is see-sawing between 130 and 135, so I need to get rid of 10 unwanted lbs. How ironic that I have to write this goal in my food blog that shows how much I love to eat and enjoy good food, lol. So wish me lots of luck!

1 comment:

  1. This blog have helpful content and information. Is there any formula to control diet and keep muscle tone with fitness? For more log on
    Personal Trainer- www.just4ufit.com

    ReplyDelete