Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Saturday, December 5, 2009

One Sunday at Edaville

Last Sunday we brought our son to Edaville, a family amusement park in Carver, MA famous for their old trains. My son is a Thomas and Friends fanatic so needless to say he had a blast. It was very cold and most people were in their winter gear. We left our place with temperature in the 60's so we were only wearing light jacket. It's a good thing that I keep extra jackets for my son in the car all the time, so he was all set. But the cold temperature didn't stop us from enjoying the rides; the lights; the food; and the festive mood of the place. We took the train and admire the lighted animal displays in and around the park. My hb and son rode the Ferris Wheel and Jumbo Elephant rides while I joined my son in the Carousel. I was glad I brought a lot of recordable cd's for camcorder with extra micro sd to capture our wonderful night at the amusement park. My son is still crazy about watching the video and pictures over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment