Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, June 19, 2009

Family Trip to Vegas

Before our son came, my husband and I have been to many places in and out of US. Every summer we have at least three weeks of vacation. It has always been in the plans to visit Las Vegas but for some reasons it is always sidetracked. We love watching live shows and this is one of the reasons why we want to visit Vegas one of these summers. I remember when it was just me and hb, whenever there was a broadway show that we both wanted to see, at a spur of the moment we would drive to New York to see it.

But of course
it's a different story now. Since we have a little son already we just couldn't do what we used to do anymore. And we have to choose kids-friendly shows and shows appropriate for the whole family as well. So I started browsing through Las Vegas kids shows and Vegas hotels already so that when vacation time comes, everything will be all set.


No comments:

Post a Comment