Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Thursday, June 18, 2009

What Gift to Give

I'm looking forward to Sunday when we celebrate Father's Day. Now that my little tot can pretty well comprehend what's going on around him, he's more involved now and knows we need to get a gift for dada. While we were at a store I picked out several stuffs that we could give his dada, and I let him choose the one he wanted to give dada. He made a choice but won't reveal it yet as my hb is reading my blogs, lol.

But I have yet to decide what to give him. I've been spending a lot of time browsing online for stuffs that my hb would like to receive on his special day, but it's just too hard to decide. He's got everything already so I need to find something that he will get excited about. Electronic gadgets will surely excite him. I came across laptop and iphone accessories; and even travel paraphernalia since he travels often now. Father's Day is three days away so I need to make a decision soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment