Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, June 19, 2009

I Feel Naked Without My Rings

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, I hate to see cluttered counters; messy sink and sticky floors. So I clean and wash a lot that make my hand really dry. Though I have a pair of gloves on the surface that I can use anytime, sometimes I feel like I can do a greater job of cleaning with bare hands. I just use the gloves when pots are really greasy. I have a bottle of moisturizing hand lotion on the side too that I use every after washing, but I still feel tightness in my hand skin sometimes. Last night the skin under my wedding and engagement rings felt really itchy, so I removed my rings and massage my hands and fingers with lotion for a long time, it felt really good. But it just feels weird not wearing my wedding band and engagement ring, I haven't removed them since the time I wore them, and now I feel like I'm naked, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment