I got this forwarded email from a friend and I just felt like sharing it with you here, just for fun. Do you know that you can compute your age based on the number of times you dine out? This is true, try it!!!
It takes less than a minute. Work this out as you read. Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat.
2. Multiply this number by 2
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 (get the calculator out)
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759. Or if you haven't, add 1758.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number
The first digit of this was your original number. (I.e., How many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week.)
The next two numbers are
YOUR AGE ! ------ (Oh YES, it is!)
Love for Guitar
4 years ago