Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Power Booster

I am very fond of eating fresh fruits anytime during the day. I mix my strawberries with cereals for breakfast, munch on blueberries at snack time and pack some grapes when I'm on the go. I buy fruits in bulk at Costco, not only because its cheaper by the bulk but also it saves me the trip of going there often. I just leave some in the fridge to snack on and put away the rest in the freezer for later. I usually buy blueberries, strawberries, bananas , oranges and grapes and any fruits in season.


Berries have more protective plant anti-oxidant than almost any other food, while grapes are rich in vitamins and minerals that are vital for our health. Bananas not only give an instant and sustained boost of energy but can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions, so it is a must to add bananas to our daily diet. Oranges are a great source of iron and calcium, and they help keep our cholesterol low. These are just a few of the many benefits that these favorite fruits can give us.

No comments:

Post a Comment