Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, January 15, 2010

I Want to Experience New Orleans

One of the places that my hb and I want to visit is New Orleans. We both want to experience its famous annual carnival, the Mardi Gras, a celebration attended by tourists all over the world because of its ornate parades, costume balls and festivities. My hb was there once before but on business trip. He stayed in hotel new orleans close to where the action was supposed to be, but he didn't see much because he was a week ahead of the festivities. But I know it could get a bit crazy during the Mardi Gras day with people getting drunk and women flashing for bead necklaces. So I don't think it is such a good idea for my little son to see this wild behavior. But I read that the parade goes around town anyway, and there's only one street where people get pretty wild, so we shouldn't take our son in that street.

No comments:

Post a Comment