Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, January 18, 2010

Losing Weight the Natural Way

I read of some people who aside from working out in the gym regularly are also supplementing on conjugated linoleic acid to pack on lean muscle and reduce body fat. It's not that I have anything against taking any diet pills but it's just that I would rather prefer to do everything the natural way. So far three times a week in the gym is working for me and I've been watching my food intake as strictly as I can. We eat lots of fresh fruits any time of the day and we at least a serving of green salad every meal. And we try to refrain from eating out, maybe once every other week on family outing is good enough. By the way, most restaurants are offering low-calorie or small serving entrees nowadays so we choose to order that.

No comments:

Post a Comment