Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, January 8, 2010

My Hair Vanity

Do you have any vanity? I do. I don't go for expensive clothes or purses, not even make-ups but I will splurge on my hair and hair supplements. I'm also very daring when it comes to hairstyle, I've tried them all - from very short bob cut to long frizzy style; from one length style to spiky tops. That's only because I trusted my hairstylist back then. But when I came over here in US, it took a while for me to find the hair stylist that could really do the style I want. I must have tried all the salons in town but just didn't go back to any of them anymore after my first appointment. Then luckily I found this Vietnamese salon some 24 miles from my place. I go there all the time and I don't mind the drive. It's also just beside the fave Oriental store and Chinese dimsum restaurant that we frequent, so it's worth the long drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment