Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Sunday, January 17, 2010

No Pain No Gain

It's been three days already but I'm still feeling some joint pain and stiffness in the neck. I will never overdo my workout in the gym again. I was killing the time one day, didn't want to drive home anymore and then leave again to pick up my son from school. So I worked out for over two hours and left just in time for my son's dismissal. Anyway, I feel the joint and neck pain particularly right after getting up in the morning, it feels like my joints ran out of some lubricant of sort. Reading through www.jointsupplementreviews.net make me want to get some joint supplements that will help relieve my discomforts quickly. I've been going to the gym religiously since the start of the year, so I'm not letting the pain ruin my schedule. No pain, no gain!

No comments:

Post a Comment